[Problem] 60FPS Hack - Transfer Saves
I'm not sure you understand what "convert" means here.
It's not making PAL version of a game USA version,it just stretches the image so that you don't see the black borders and it's making the game to run tinny bit faster by probably using the same method as the 60fps patch.

"Converting" PAL to NTSC won't make NTSC saves work work on a PAL game.
Some games don't create the saves is some special way so just a simple renaming on a folder and a file will make game to load another region save.

Sponsored links

So i'm trying one thing , i found a program that can convert NTFC saves to PAL saves then i'm going to apply so hacks to the PAL game and see if can set it to Italian .
In the console title there is something like SLES-something,what is the full name
Post your NTSC save
Applying PAL to NTSC patch will not making anything to the PAL version,it will just run at different speed and the image will be resized...everything that have the PAL version will remain
So here's my savefile , and i've tried that thing but it didn't work ....
I also need the SLES-something name from the console title
This hasn't been asked yet: is the CRC of your game (you can see it in the PCSX2 console when booting the game) the same as the CRC of the pnach file?

They need to be the same, and it happened to me more than once that I had a different CRC (translation patches and undubs can cause this, for example).

If they aren't the same, try renaming the pnach file to the CRC you have.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
This one right?
[Image: NQKLBh5.png]
I'm asking about the PAL version(you want to change the language right)
My request is to play at 60fps or as smooth as 60fps , in italian , using my old save . I don't have a PAL save i started playing Kingdom Hearts II on NTSC . I want to transfer that to the European game so i can play it in italian .
Do you think I ask about the name without a reason.
Just start the PAL version and get the name from the console title