Problem Loading Games :/ File Not Found (READ PROPERLY PLEASE)
Hey. Please read the whole thing before closing or commenting. As I'm pretty frustrated about the fact my other two posts got closed.

I just downloaded the latest version of PCSX2 from the official page (I'm pretty sure you call it download) and configured everything according to the official configuration video.

I got a Iso of a game *which I got from my cousin sister, as I did not mention before in the other 2 threads got closed by a moderator that did not understand what I meant. I mean what else do you call getting a file online? Download am I not right? And I got it through the internet from my cousin. So I'm pretty sure it's called download is not?* I've been wanting to play called Harvest Moon and when I clicked boot file after selecting the iso it shows me

File Not Found
Path: IsoFileSystem

I'm pretty sure the file isn't faulty and the error came up because of my lack of knowledge in computers. *I even had problems finding where to create a new post*

I'd appreciate all help given. And it's preferable that there aren't any hard computer terms as I'm pretty sure I wouldn't understand.

Sponsored links

(06-06-2013, 01:58 PM)DreaExPoley Wrote: I got a Iso of a game *which I got from my cousin sister, as I did not mention before in the other 2 threads got closed by a moderator that did not understand what I meant.
This also does not entitle you to the game, you did not buy it.
(06-06-2013, 01:58 PM)DreaExPoley Wrote: I mean what else do you call getting a file online? Download am I not right? And I got it through the internet from my cousin. So I'm pretty sure it's called download is not?*
Call it downloading, "getting a file" whatever you want, you still pirated it, we did not read it incorrectly and we will not help you with it so stop asking for support on it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]