[Problem] Rayman Revolution cutscene
PCSX2 Version: r1888.
The game in question: Rayman Revolution (PAL)

The problem is as follow: the game plays as normal but when I reach a certain part of the overworld map a cutscene plays. Rayman gets ambushed by pirates and Clark comes to resque him. When they're finished talking Clark goes up to one pirate and smashes it repeatedly.

Now Rayman should walk away and the gameplay would continue, unfortunatly this doesn't happen and for some reason the game is caught in a loop and fails to continue normal gameplay. You'll see Clark smashing the pirate behind the tree and Rayman is standing still and does nothing.

I dunno if this is a a loop error or if the engine failed to load certain data.
What I do know is that it plays perfectly for the rest of the game, even the other cutscenes untill it reaches this area of the game. (it's in the woods when you go over the bridge when you first reach the overworld map.)

I hope you will be able to help me, thank you very much in advance. :3

Sponsored links

Is it a video? PCSX2 has various issues with them. If that's the case your best bet would be trying to skip it somehow (start-select-some other button?)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-22-2009, 03:12 AM)Bositman Wrote: Is it a video? PCSX2 has various issues with them. If that's the case your best bet would be trying to skip it somehow (start-select-some other button?)

Well, the cutscene is in-game and unfortunatly unskippable.
But I've found some way to get it to work by playing the game in windowed mode.
The error seems to occur when I'm playing in fullscreen.
Might sound strange, but that's how it got solved. ^^;