Problem : Shinobido Costume ( Can't Change )
Bug 
I'm not sure if this is a correct place to put but i just want to know few things. Ever since i completed Shinobido in hard mode and i unlocked the costume for Goh and Kinu, i can't able to use them. I go to the secret menu there and it ask me to press START while holding L2 & R2 to change Kinu costume. But when i did what it exactly it ask,it doesn't work. Is it the emulator problem or did i do something wrong. Has anybody tried it ?

Sponsored links

(01-05-2013, 03:10 AM)Gracia Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a correct place to put but i just want to know few things. Ever since i completed Shinobido in hard mode and i unlocked the costume for Goh and Kinu, i can't able to use them. I go to the secret menu there and it ask me to press START while holding L2 & R2 to change Kinu costume. But when i did what it exactly it ask,it doesn't work. Is it the emulator problem or did i do something wrong. Has anybody tried it ?

Did you try L1 + R1? maybe you inverted the gamepad configuration.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(01-05-2013, 05:31 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Did you try L1 + R1? maybe you inverted the gamepad configuration.

Yup i try it and it still won't work. I don't think i inverted the gamepad configuration,heck i don't even know how to invert it...Anyway did you try it to see if it is working,if do i want to see some screenshot to see what i did really wrong..
anybody ?