Problem getting USB Control pads to work
Hello this is my first post so please excuse me if i make a mistake, I could not see the problem i am having in any of the stickys so I am starting a new thread I hope this is ok!
I downloaded the version PCSX2 TLB 0.9 Compile date April 3rd 2006 (VC7).
I managed to obtain necessary components to start emulator, upon configuration I selected LilyPad test 3 0.9.2 and configured the appropriate buttons, But when I insert a disk image (ISO) the Emulator Loads up to language select or autosave then when I move controller there is no apparent movement, Here is a link to my screenshot http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U08MB0YS
My system is Windows XP 32 bit home edition
Dell Dimension 5000 Desktop
Intel Pentium 4 HT Dual Core 2X 3.0Ghz Processors
4X 1GB Ram Modules
ASUS EAH 4670 HDMI 512MB DDR3 Graphics Card
2X USB Logic 3 12 Button Control Pad with Vibration
I hope you can help as I think I am quite close to running this, I have successfully got PSX1 working fine but the control pad option on this is confusing. Thanks in advance. RGK.

Sponsored links

your pcsx2 version is OLD (probably about 8 years old or so..) get the newest one here and you'll have it much easier to get things working
(06-03-2009, 08:15 PM)Saiki Wrote: your pcsx2 version is OLD (probably about 8 years old or so..) get the newest one here and you'll have it much easier to get things working

Thanks very much, I updated to the latest version and I feel I have taken a step backwards, I thought I was close to having it running but now it fails as soon as I try to open a ROM, Thanks for the help but this is gonna take some serious smarts to figure out. RGK
Being more specific about what errors you get,what plugins you use and what the console prints would help us a bit....
[Image: newsig.jpg]
RealGoneKid:
Also please attach that configuration screenshot here. And use jpg compression for it.
I really doubt anyone waits 45 seconds, just to download a 2.5MB bitmap from megaupload Tongue2