Problem in Star Ocean 3
Could you please post your lilypad config ini Rama? I mean I'm not even at the point in the game where I can test it properly but it would be reassuring to have a copy that works.

Sponsored links

Ya im at the correct spot, id also like it Tongue2
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
But I don't have it anymore.
If you provide me a memory card with a nearby savespot, I'll recreate it. (Need NTSC one)
Ill give it a burl, i kinda get what he's talking about, and i got a save point, tho to be honest i did already try this, but if youre sure it works ill give it another shot.

EDIT: Can you also post what version of pcsx2 you are using, i'm not ruling out something in the beta causing problems.
Whatever was recent back then. Must've been around rev 1200 maybe? Tongue2
I got it working, the most recent beta breaks this fix, so you have to revert to 9.6 for this part of the game, once you have just map 2 keys on your keyboard to the o key, set ones sensitivity to 0.5 or there abouts and you have a 'soft' button press.

EDIT: If you need more help let me know and i can post some screen caps or something.
Ill give it a try in 9.6 then

*EDIT* Ok so 9.6 it works just fine, Thanks alot Tongue2 i thought i tried it in 9.6 but i guess not, the drawback of having 9.6 and 3 other betas is you always forget about 9.6 i guess Tongue2

*EDIT* Basjohn, setting the sensitivity even on a keyboard works if you use 9.6 but if you use anything after that it seems broken. So i guess for this part play it in 9.6 when you come to it Tongue2
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Huzzahs abound! Are savestates backwards compatible (from latesT) back to 9.6? Or should I load up a savegame, get past it in 9.6 and then switch to latest?

Eitherway though I'm happy to hear we have a solution and I can actually finish this game Smile
I'd still like the memory card with a nearby save. If this is broken, it needs to get fixed.
Savestates arent backwards compatable, so save to an actual memory card, id give you the save, but i accidently overwrote it =/ ... let me see if i still have it from when i backed up last.

*EDIT* Heres the save right inside the first dragon door, ive not opened any of the doors inside the cave so you have plenty to test with Smile

Attached Files
.rar   Star Ocean 3.rar (Size: 509,01 KB / Downloads: 159)
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT