Problem with 1474 BETA and KH2 Final Mix
Hi.

Since the beta version of pcsx2 is really fast i wanted to try it with KH2 final mix (that was average with 0.9.6).

The big problem here is that, using the beta, the game has a really weird behaviour. Graphic is a mess and it seems that the characters movement are buggy, and it's completely unplayable.

So, there's something one must knows in order to play KH2 with the new beta?

Sponsored links

(07-24-2009, 03:20 AM)sicliomi Wrote: Hi.

Since the beta version of pcsx2 is really fast i wanted to try it with KH2 final mix (that was average with 0.9.6).

The big problem here is that, using the beta, the game has a really weird behaviour. Graphic is a mess and it seems that the characters movement are buggy, and it's completely unplayable.

So, there's something one must knows in order to play KH2 with the new beta?

I just wanted to add that the problem is surely from the new version of GDSX (1479).

If i use an old version (890) it's everything ok. But what's the point using and old and slower version of the gdsx Sad
Because newer revisions aren't necessarily better for the game you are playing.

Newer doesn't necessarily translate into faster, either Wink. A newer revision is simply...different. It's an attempt to fix some things, sometimes a speed up, and sometimes it breaks things that were working perfectly fine before.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.