Problem with DEV9giga_razi.dll
Sad 
Hi, i was trying to configure the plugin but when i check the ethernet box, select the ethernet device and press ok the settings aren't saving, i open it again and all settings are clear Sad. I've tried all of 6 options of device and nothing... BTW some information, i use a notebook with wifi internet and already have wincap. hope can you guys help me Laugh

Sponsored links

Anyone?
run PCSX2 as administrator and try again, sounds like it's not having permissions to save its settings.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-29-2014, 08:42 PM)refraction Wrote: run PCSX2 as administrator and try again, sounds like it's not having permissions to save its settings.

I've tried it, don't works Sad
Make sure the folder isn't set to read only.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Doesn't work Sad, is there a place where can i found the older versions of the plugin?
It still sounds like righting permission...

Where have you installed pcsx2? Do you use the portable/SVN/GIT/binary version or the installer?

Is UAC (user access control) enabled in your system?
(05-30-2014, 08:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: It still sounds like righting permission...

Where have you installed pcsx2? Do you use the portable/SVN/GIT/binary version or the installer?

Is UAC (user access control) enabled in your system?
I use GIT i think (from emucr) and the UAC is disabled

I was thinking if i use an older version of the plugin it should work
And where have you put the GIT files?
(05-31-2014, 01:12 AM)willkuer Wrote: And where have you put the GIT files?

User/Favorites