Problem with Death by Degrees
Hi everyone!
Recently i tried playing Death by Degrees on pcsx2 0.9.7. It ran at a decent speed on my slow pc(was very happy), but when the gameplay starts, during the tutorial that we have to press right analog stick in different directions to attack, I get stuck when we have to press the down button(successfully completes left and right one). I've tried changing the EE and VU settings.... Please help.. thanks in advance Smile

Sponsored links

What plugins are you using? you statted that during the tutorial you have to use button combinations and then you get stuck. Did you mean it froze or simply would not recognise your input?
(04-14-2011, 06:36 PM)Fantasyguy Wrote: What plugins are you using? you statted that during the tutorial you have to use button combinations and then you get stuck. Did you mean it froze or simply would not recognise your input?

Thanks for responding... no, it doesn't freeze, but when the tutorial asks for pressing the down right analog stick and I press it, it doesn't proceed after it. It still asks to press the right analog stick in down direction(left and right direction are completed successfully without any problem). The game doesn't progress after that... i.e. still asks for pressing the down right analog stick...
I use gsdx plugins.. work very well with all games...
Double check that your analog settings are working in windows first. If it is, double check that your settings are correct in Lilypad.

If both of those are correct and working as they should, you can try messing clamping settings... In some games the clamping settings can effect controls (ICO for example)
[Image: 2748844.png]