Problem with "Dynasty warriors 6" on lastest build pcsx2 1888
Hi everybody.
I have my laptop compaq CQ40 with configuration: CPU-T6400, VGA - Intel GMA 4500MHD, OS - win 7.
I used it to play "dynasty warriors 6" and "FFX" on PCSX 0.9.6. Everything works well although "dynasty warriors 6" runs rather slowly - FPS: 20%-80%. FFX runs rather well - FPS:70-90%.
When I use PCSX2 v1888 lastest build. "FFX" works very well - FPS is allway ~100%. But "Dynasty warriors 6" can't go into game menu. When I start it, it reload the intro logo video time by time, I can't skip it and stuck here.
Is there anybody has solution for it?
And one more problem is I never can use DX10 hardware mode (lastest GSDX plugin with both PCSX2 0.9.6 and v1888; lastest VGA driver - updated day by day). When I use this mode, games run through the intro video then crashed. The problem here is caused by VGA card, isn't it?

Sponsored links

I prefer you get the PC Version. In the End you don`t have to struggle with PCSX2 regarding Compatibility and Speed.
Core 2 Duo 2,7GHz , 3GB Ram, Geforce 8800 GS XXX Alpha-Dog Edition, Asus P5N-D Mainboard
that card can't support dx10 for this emu..
it will crash..
don't play that game..
it requires a nasty beast machine to run..
don't expect it to run on a laptop..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
Thanks for the support but the problem here is I still can play well "Dynasty warriors 6" with PCSX2 v0.9.6 but can't play it with the latest beta build PCSX2 v1888.
there are games running fine in the official release and not..
the same with beta..
some game got fix while other games will be broken
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.