Problem with EE
I have some problem with EE in my games on PCSX2 like:
1) Characters stand back to enemy in FFX
2) Strange head behaviour in cutscenes in Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 2
3) Characters don't die, lie on ground and look on enemy after deadly hit Laugh

I spend a lot of time on FFX now, do you know any good settings for EE, VU and speed hacks for this game?
Thanks for help.

Sponsored links

There is a change you can do for FFX in the EE rounding / clamping settings. I forgot what setting exactly but you can search the forum for a recent'ish thread about it that has them.
In your other game, I recommend some trial and error with the EE and VU round mode and clamping settings.
Just hit the default button when you're done testing Wink
negative rounding fixes it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
In this moment I have negative rounding in EE settings and it doesn't work in 3. problem. I can't look 1. problem now, because this problem is only with some bosses...i think so.
(12-15-2014, 09:27 PM)rama Wrote: Just hit the default button when you're done testing Wink

You reccomend it's the best to play on default settings? All testing is only a waste of time? Laugh
tried setting clamping mode to extra ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I tried clamping extra but it's not effective. I don't saw different in character's behaviour.
Negative rounding or full clamping will fix the backwards characters:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-About-the...eindex-dbf
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I can't check backwards characters in this part of storyline. I exp, make Celestial Weapon and prepare for Dark Aeon, backwards characters fight was on 100% if I fight arm to arm with Seymour versus boss. I set negative rounding and full clamping and I don't saw this situation since fight as Seymour. But what I can do with this funny glitches? Laugh

Seymour fight does it. Spherimorph fight does it. Sometimes Bahamut does his overdrive backwards.

The first picture with Seymour's mouth is normal. It's actually like that on PS2 but the resolution is much lower and you don't notice. I actually checked when I encountered that.

The issue in the second picture I've never seen before, so I don't know. It could be normal though, another thing usually masked by low resolution. Try pressing F9 to switch to native software mode and see if he looks "normal" in that picture.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD