Problem with Fatal Frame III
I tried to play Fatal Frame III on the emulator, but the problem is, I only get through the main menus, when I start the game it shows only loading screen, but when the story video should come up (I think), the screen goes black and nothing is happening. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem? I read many topics but I didn´t find anything about the ingame movies ... I am quite a newbie in this program so please help me Smile Thx

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of error in the console/output window?

Try with the latest beta if you aren't already:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
That's a pcsx2 version error xDDD. You must use the last official beta released by the Pcsx2 in order to run this awesome game Smile. It doesn't work in older versions like 0.96 or lower Tongue
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
(10-26-2010, 10:53 PM)Zombiepod Wrote: I tried to play Fatal Frame III on the emulator, but the problem is, I only get through the main menus, when I start the game it shows only loading screen, but when the story video should come up (I think), the screen goes black and nothing is happening. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem? I read many topics but I didn´t find anything about the ingame movies ... I am quite a newbie in this program so please help me Smile Thx

I guess you use PCSX2 0.9.6 version, right? 0.9.6 can not run FF2 and FF3 (just in game menu and back screen), you must use 0.9.7 beta and everything will be fine! FF2 and FF3 are fully playable at full speed in 0.9.7 beta!

I don't know why you and every body have a same problem like you didn't try to use latest builds of PCSX2 before get stuck and ask question, a lot of questions like this are very easy to solve by use latest build. So alway use latest build is a good idea...
Well it's not the same region but I managed to play Project Zero 2:Crimson Butterfly(which is just PAL FF2) on 0.9.6. But yeah of course use r3878 to grab some fps Happy
<REDACTED>
Thx guys, I tried the latest beta and it works fine, but again, another problem occured Laugh controlls are adjusted, but in the game I can only run forward I cannot turn around I dont understand...
(10-27-2010, 07:35 PM)Zombiepod Wrote: Thx guys, I tried the latest beta and it works fine, but again, another problem occured Laugh controlls are adjusted, but in the game I can only run forward I cannot turn around I dont understand...

Ok I need to brainstorm because I had that problem as well ages ago, tryna remember how I fixed it Wacko
<REDACTED>
helloo i have the same problem as uuuuu..... after fix the problem with the black screen i could play but the buttoms of direction dosen't work i cant turn around and nothing.. just walk forwrd .. u could solve it? bucause i dont know wht to do i try everyting xD and i really want to play :s
(11-24-2010, 05:34 PM)Viri112 Wrote: helloo i have the same problem as uuuuu..... after fix the problem with the black screen i could play but the buttoms of direction dosen't work i cant turn around and nothing.. just walk forwrd .. u could solve it? bucause i dont know wht to do i try everyting xD and i really want to play :s

You setuped control button correctly? Go to menu config> controller and set button correctly, or try to change different controller plugin in plugin selector
(11-24-2010, 07:05 PM)deepsea433 Wrote: You setuped control button correctly? Go to menu config> controller and set button correctly, or try to change different controller plugin in plugin selector
yes i did it thnks anyway... but this game giv so much problems! now i have a bug in the part just bfore to star the chpter 4ª: The Evil Dream :s whn i go to sleep it dosent load the next scene -.- just stay in black screen... can u help me with that?