Problem with Fate/Unlimited Code
Hello every1, this is my first topic here on this forum.
Here is My Pc status:

Windows 7 32bit
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz
Memory RAM: 4.00GB (2.90GB usable)
DX9
Graphic: Intel® 45 Express Chipset Family
Using atm: Pcsx2 0.9.7

Im trying to play on Fate/unlimited Code once i started to Download it. The only problem i have is the Fps, when im on a Screen Menu fps gets normal and charges up like 50-80 fps. But when i choose a player vs cpu and then battle started, my fps slows down and gets like: 10-25 Fps and the Sound also, This is my first pcx2 so i have no idea what to do besides i tryed everything to put other plugins (PAD,CDVD,USB,FW) Its only the Fps, cant get Higher then 50 or 60... Can anyone say to me what exactly the problem is? Or is it maybe the Game? Graphic? Ram?

Racci

Sponsored links

that part about download better let for anyone that know that specific software to understand...

about the actual question, yes, maybe it's one or all those and some more, like the actual and whole machine specs (CPU brand/model, speed... actual graphic card...); OS (Windows? which one?); pcsx2 version, plugins used, those common and actually useful information.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Quote:Im trying to play on Fate/unlimited Code once i started to Download it

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go