Problem with Kingdom Hearts
So, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for some time, and this never happened to me. I first experienced it when I beat 100 Acre Woods. After the final cutscene, the screen went white and this appeared on the log:

EE: Unrecognized op 30001
EE: Unrecognized op 1
Trap exception at 0x002c23c4 (this number varies each time, I don't even know if this is the proper message)

I tried three times and eventually it worked. So, i kept going, and now I want to beat Hades Cup, but after the 41th seed, a black screen took place and that massage appears again, just with different numbers. BTW this time, I'm trying again and again, with no results.

I'll wait a answer and if it matters, I use cheats and save states. Also, sorry for any english mistake, 'cause I'm brazilian.

Sponsored links

1 - far from a bug report.
moved

2 - tried without savestates and cheats ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Not a valid bug, moving to general discussion. (Jesalvein beat me)

Stop using save states and load from a memory card save.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
What bliss say, whatever issue introduced by the cheats will be on the sstate even if you disable them. Hopefully a normal save will clean possible corruption, this might work even now, go to the nearest save point and from now on don't let go any opportunity doing a normal save.

The reason being since the sstate is a memory snapshot it will retain whatever corruption from wrong cheat codes or even possible emulation errors. The normal save "reconstruct" the game from the disc (ISO).

Notice there is nothing wrong using sstates, just know how and when to use it, and using sstate correctly means never relying on it to long term saves.

Edit: sstates are wonderful for emergency quit or to use in between normal saves, its usefulness might extend to middle battle in some games to have a point to return case things go wrong.

Just remember to once and again to reload from a memcard save to grant the memory is clean (and then the sstates will be the cleanest possible too).
Imagination is where we are truly real
Thanks guys, but yeah I tried all of this, and that's it. I'm not using save states for a while, and i disabled cheats. I'll keep trying, and I'll give an answer if anything works.
If it matters, this is the code that appears when the error occurs at the Hades Cup:

(EE pc:00174890) TLB Miss, addr=0x8b38 [load]
(EE pc:00174890) TLB Miss, addr=0x8bb8 [load]
(EE pc:00174890) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]
redump your iso from original DVD
TLB miss might be caused by bad ripped ISOs as stated by Jesalvein but are common consequences of wrong cheat codes too.

As already advised, go to a save point, disable all cheat codes if there is any yet active. Save to memcard, quit the emulator completely, restart and load from that savegame.

Hopefully this might clear the TLB issues, if so you are good to do new and clean sstates.

Even if everything looks alright is advisable once and again to make a memcard save, quit the emulator and load from it, this is the best way to grant memory corruption won't accumulate.

Edit to complement: Once you get a clean game again, try enabling the cheats once again, one at a time, looking for the one(s) which might be causing the issue.
If all the cheats came from the same source there is a chance they are for the wrong game version and even those which don't trigger immediate messages might be a time bomb waiting to go boom when less expected.
(01-27-2014, 02:14 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: TLB miss might be caused by bad ripped ISOs as stated by Jesalvein but are common consequences of wrong cheat codes too.

As already advised, go to a save point, disable all cheat codes if there is any yet active. Save to memcard, quit the emulator completely, restart and load from that savegame.

Hopefully this might clear the TLB issues, if so you are good to do new and clean sstates.

Even if everything looks alright is advisable once and again to make a memcard save, quit the emulator and load from it, this is the best way to grant memory corruption won't accumulate.

Edit to complement: Once you get a clean game again, try enabling the cheats once again, one at a time, looking for the one(s) which might be causing the issue.
If all the cheats came from the same source there is a chance they are for the wrong game version and even those which don't trigger immediate messages might be a time bomb waiting to go boom when less expected.

Linkened Wrote:I'm not using save states for a while, and i disabled cheats.
Sorry, my bad, I totally missed that one post :/