Problem with Need For Speed
Guys, i have two problem with PCSX2. 

The first problem is: When i try to play Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition, the image in the cutscenes and menu is perfect, but when i enter in the game, the image has a red stripes.

And the second problem is: When i download a save in the internet and try to put in my game, they don't work. I downloaded in .psv, but in my PCSX2, my saves is in .psu, because this i can't put the internet saves. What i need to do to use this saves? I downloaded 3 programs, one to open the memcard of PCSX2, one to uncompress the save and one to transform the .psv to .psu.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Go to Config - Video (GS) - Plugin Settings and set Renderer to "Open GL Hardware" and turn on Hardware Depth. That should remove the red stripes.

To convert save files, see here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...from-PCSX2
Oh my god man, you solved my problem. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much.

Now i'll see this convert save post.
Man, i have a new problem. The sound is very strange and now, in the image, have this white space in front of my car. The image is in the first post.
What does 'strange sound' mean? Slow? Loud?

Regarding the white stripe: Can you please screenshot your gsdx settings configuration?
can you post pictures of your EE, VU, Speedhack and Gamefix tabs please?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

All the pictures of my configs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm, only thing I can recommend trying is lowering the CRC To the OpenGL Recommended setting, everything else looks fine :/

actually, turn anisotropic filtering off as well
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

The problem with sound is: Sometimes the sound be slow and sometimes it be so fast.
if you using Direct3D Hardware, go to video plugin setting, activate Enable HW Hacks with Skip Draw 1 or 2 + MSAA 2x