Problem with PCSX2
Hi there i have a problem with the resolution and the lag i can only see half of the image in the game i have Win 7 ,Processor AMD Athlon™ 7750 Dual-Core 2.70 Ghz. I have 3.00 GB RAM,system type 32 bit system,My Video Card is ATI-Radeon X1600/X1650 Series.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
my version of pcsx is PCSX2 0.9.7 and the game is called Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament
0.9.7 is deprecated.
use latest stable first.
I have installed the latest version of PCSX and i still have the same problem it is very slow and it only shows half of the screen :[Image: screen.jpg]
ok, try to give all the details you didn't give yet.

try software mode too
what do you mean software mode?? i am new i have installed pcsx for the first time^^'' i have installed pcsx from a tutorial on youtube it is random i did not add any modifications.
yu yu worked in HW mode last time I tried (granted is has been a while though)
(03-27-2012, 08:56 AM)Saiki Wrote: yu yu worked in HW mode last time I tried (granted is has been a while though)

yes it used to work for me 2 last time a friend configured my pcsx i had a different video card but it got damaged and now i have a different one and i hope it will work on this one too
what does GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400
this mean?