Problem with PCSX2 0.9.6
Hi,
I'm having multiple errors with this new version.
my PC specs are
CPU: Q6600- 2.4
RAM: 2x2gb ram OCZ PC2 6400
GPU: HD4830

I attached a picture with the errors, I hope someone can help.

Thank you for reading

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Sounds like you don't have any plugins?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
install Direct X 9.0c 2009 March see if anything help...
I have directx 10. I don't know what plugins to use
Use this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
Run as administrator or disable the UAC (User Account Control) this is the memory card NTFS load problem issues. Your's plugin is missing or corrupted or the plugin folder directory is wrong.
*Run as administrator or disable the UAC would help also in this case.

- DirectX10 use Gsdx plugin (recommended). Latest rev ver.0.1.15.
- Download the "DirectX End-User Runtime" from Microsoft official website.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
I've been to the thread but even with the plugins memcards and Gs error still happens
I'm alrdy running as admin, because that is the only account on this PC, unless there is another unknown setting.
I have downloaded the latest DX10 and the end-user runtime.

I only have the plug in from the pcsx2 0.9.6. installer file, if that helps narrow down the plugins.
(05-28-2009, 08:48 AM)sonic434 Wrote: I've been to the thread but even with the plugins memcards and Gs error still happens
I'm alrdy running as admin, because that is the only account on this PC, unless there is another unknown setting.
I have downloaded the latest DX10 and the end-user runtime.

I only have the plug in from the pcsx2 0.9.6. installer file, if that helps narrow down the plugins.

Read the ENTIRE post in the link I gave you. It will help you out.

If you still have issues after that, go to the GDSx thread, and download the latest plugins.

And you need to right click on PCSX2, and click on "Run as Admin". Being the only account on the computer, STILL, doesn't give you all the privileges.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
ok thank you for your advice, I'll try and repost my progress
Thank you for everyone's help, I'm able to access it happily now ^_^