Problem with Persona 3 FES
Need help I play Persona 3 FES undub version and I have a ploblem in The answer mode when I try to enter Caina 7th floor then my game is crash and it show

vtlb miss : addr 0x0, mode 0 [read]
vtlb miss : addr 0xC, mode 0 [read]

something like that

actually it had happened when I playing on Journey mode but I fix it by tried to load save and it work but this time it didn't work

So I download save file from gamefaqs and try to enter Caina 7th floor and it work now I wonder what happen to my game what should I do

If it not too disturbing I wanted to ask save file that it pass Caina 7th floor plz help me
thank you very much

Sponsored links

It is probably a crash caused by the undub version you are using and not a PCSX2 error. But just in case make sure VU and EE clamping is at least Normal (you can also try full and extra) and speed hacks are all off
[Image: newsig.jpg]
my VU and EE clamping is in normal after it crash i try to disable speedhack but it didn't work I guest maybe the problem is from my game
maybe.
tried playing this part on your PS2 ?
Re-dumping the Iso may be a solution if it works that way...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You could also try the general hacks in the game fix windows. Namely, EE Timing Hack and OPH Flag Hack. Also, make sure to reboot from the memory card every time you change the clamping, game fix or speed hack settings. It may not work properly when using savestates or 'on the fly'.
Intel i5 3450
AsRock B75-Pro3-M
Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB
Seagate 7200.14 1TB x2
Enermax Triathlor 450W PSU
(10-07-2010, 11:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe.
tried playing this part on your PS2 ?
Re-dumping the Iso may be a solution if it works that way...

I don't have ps2 Closedeyes

(10-07-2010, 11:52 AM)SamSoNight Wrote: You could also try the general hacks in the game fix windows. Namely, EE Timing Hack and OPH Flag Hack. Also, make sure to reboot from the memory card every time you change the clamping, game fix or speed hack settings. It may not work properly when using savestates or 'on the fly'.

Thanks for your advice but it didn't work for me
Quote:I don't have ps2
you need to own one to use pcsx2 legally
Thread closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go