Problem with Tourist Trophy and Gran Turismo 4
Thumbs Down 
Hello, I've tried many settings but nothing works for me!! I need a configuration for Tourist Trophy and Gran Turismo 4.
My computer:
AMD Athlon II X4 635
8GB Ram
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
In spite of that I have that computer any version or configuration doesn't works for me!!(It looks very very slow) :(
I need help!!

Sponsored links

GT4 is a bit demanding. not sure TT is equal. your processor might just have reached it's limit.

also tried the SVN version? if not get it here and see if it does better?
(01-10-2012, 08:47 PM)xstyla Wrote: GT4 is a bit demanding. not sure TT is equal. your processor might just have reached it's limit.

also tried the SVN version? if not get it here and see if it does better?

Yes, I tried the SVN version but is the same Sad
how's your actual settings on it? you tried all the speedhacks? especially mtvu. and (ofc) you're running native resolution?

to make sure to post maybe all the settings. It might not make it a big change but... maybe there's potential to squeeze some more speed out of the sh!t program.

(01-11-2012, 04:22 AM)xstyla Wrote: how's your actual settings on it? you tried all the speedhacks? especially mtvu. and (ofc) you're running native resolution?

to make sure to post maybe all the settings. It might not make it a big change but... maybe there's potential to squeeze some more speed out of the sh!t program.

If I active the speed hacks, I can not use the joystick.
I'll try the native resolution, but I do not think it works.
what is the processing speed of your CPU? and how many core?
Amd CPU sucks at demanding games like this one. If speedhacks didn't help, then give up.
(01-11-2012, 10:32 AM)Isamu Wrote: what is the processing speed of your CPU? and how many core?

4core and 2.9GHz
when you tried the SVN, did you activate the MTVU hack ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go