Problem with ds4windows
Hi,

I'm a long time ds4windows user (I was a really early ps4 adopter !) and I have a friend who recently sold his ps3, so I advised him to use his ps4 controller with ds4windows. it worked perfectly, no problem.

Until it didn't.

The symptom is clear : windows says it was unplugged (it plays the usb unplugging sound), and then this usb port is like condemned, even after a reboot, the ps4 controller won't work on that particular usb port. so he used another port, and same story, it ran for a while, and then, it didn't, and he couldn't use that port anymore. (Note that the port itself is working great, both data and power) and all that even after reboots.

anyway has an idea ?

Sponsored links

windows seems to be deactivating my ds4 controller. No idea why. I just have to reactivate by hand and it works
(11-15-2016, 10:33 PM)beauchette Wrote: windows seems to be deactivating my ds4 controller. No idea why. I just have to reactivate by hand and it works

I have a problem. i connect wireless ps4 bluetooth to controller in windows 10 64bit. play some games, its good. but after i restart the computer and try the next day, i have to manually remove the game controller in windows bluetooth list, and re pair controller to get it to work again. any fix for that?

Also, is there anywhere i can find some custom user/game profiles for download??

thanks
-Will