Problem with graphics
I have a bit of a problem with graphics,
CPU: Intel Quad Core Extreme Edition 3.00 Ghz
GPU: Asus ATI HD Radeon 4890
Ram: 8 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz

(Edit: The game of course is Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, PAL, ISO)

This is my config:[Image: Config.png]
I've tried all USA, Europe and Japan BIOS'es and nothing helps, I've also tried setting custom FPS to 60 on PAL and changing interlacing with F5 but nothing seems to help.

It looks like someone is taking photos all the time with flash (no other problems what so ever)
And it's extremely annoying and it's on the menu too (not that the menu would flash but the characters and world does while on menu)

Video demonstration of my problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16GbjXjXbc
(Note the video was recorded on dark map so it's not as bad as on the lighter maps)

I hope someone can help me. Sad

Sponsored links

I just noticed, you used 3 bioses? So that means you have 3 ps2s or illegally downloaded it? Well, rules states that there will be no support for piracy.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Vid Card: Geforce 9400GT
You didn't answer the problem at all, and I'm just trying to get the damn thing to work (I really only have PAL since I am european but don't crap your pants dude)
You can already hear the thunderous steps of Pcsx2's police Cool

Rules 1:

Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
<REDACTED>

Would love to help you man, but rules are rules.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Vid Card: Geforce 9400GT
What they said. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64