Problem with low fps
Hello , i may have the problem like all the people do, having a bad PC and running slow games,

I just searching for bios and plugins that keep good work 30-60 with these fps. Now i tryed to work with pcsx2 0.9.6 version.

My rig is just 4GB Ram DDR2 , Intel Pentium 4 3.00 GHZ Dual-Core , And GF 9600 GT 512MB. I am trying to run Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (DBZBT3), thank you for reading i just searching for good bios and plugin for my pc Smile

Sponsored links

Pentium 4's are not dual core processors, they are hyper threaded processors. That said, they are generally too slow to play most 3d PS2 games, this game is no exception.
[Image: 2748844.png]
The only games you could play can be 2D games. o.O
Pentium 4 is to slow.
Many games running full speed. o.O
Win XP SP3
Intel C2D E5200 @ 3,125 Ghz
2 GB RAM @ 800 Mhz
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4670

Weeeiiiird Laugh

Like the others have said, Your CPU is on the slow side for PCSX2. You should look into upgrading it if you like. Look into the mainboard you have and see if you are able to get the Core 2 Duo processors.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
what do u mean with searching a good bios?Blink

just upgrade ur CPU and ur should be fine
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.