Problem with the binary package
Hello, I got a problem with the emulator , I just formatted my PC and before I've done that I transferred the emulator in an external drive , the emulator works fine before I formatted my CPU and when I re install my Operating System and send it back to my hard drive an error message appears

"This program has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect re installing the program may fix the problem"

I've re installed the latest direct x and the error message still appears, I'm using the 0.9.8 4600 binary package , and a side note, I've also transferred the emulator in my laptop and it works fine unlike in my desktop. Are there any programs missing in my desktop which prevents the emulator from executing?

Sponsored links

aside from DX Updates....have you install all 4 redist of the Visual C++ 2008 and 2010

or

try delete all the ini from the pcsx2's ini folder and start up again from the wizard settings.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-06-2012, 02:39 PM)tallbender Wrote: aside from DX Updates....have you install all 4 redist of the Visual C++ 2008 and 2010

or

try delete all the ini from the pcsx2's ini folder and start up again from the wizard settings.

Hmm, never tried those yet, and, is it necessary that all versions of microsoft c++ redistributable are installed, I only got the 2010 redistributable since I'm installing it offline, is it enough?
Only the VC++ 2010 x86 is required.