Problem with update
Why now? I have never had any issues with pcsx2 containing viruses. This is the virus discovered my windows defender Trojan Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Sponsored links

Because like any antivirus, Windows defender updates it's definitions.
And sometimes it happens. This is called a false positive, especially if you downloaded it from our main website.
If you don't trust it, you can still 1void using it, of course
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-13-2023, 06:13 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Because like any antivirus, Windows defender updates it's definitions.
And sometimes it happens. This is called a false positive, especially if you downloaded it from our main website.
If you don't trust it, you can still 1void using it, of course

Windows defender automatically  deletes the file needed to run the game so I can't avoid using it
Cool,
Microsoft protected you then.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
strange I have never had an issue with MS Windows Defender destroying my emulation files..
of course I use a separate HDD to store it and many more files...
(PC Specs)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus PRIME X570-PRO (BIOS_r4602 [02/23/2023])
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB XC3 model by EVGA
GFX Drivers: Nvidia v536.40
RAM: 32GB, 2x G.Skill 16GB DDR4
Looks like windows defender been false flagging misc stuff with a trojan warning in the last day or two. I imagine this will get resolved soon. So far I've seen Roblox and TikTok has been both flagged with essentially same exact warning from windows defender.

PCSX2 from official downloads is safe, don't panic; Microsoft will likely resolve this soon.