Problems trying to play
I posted with problems a while back with a different computer.
The computer I am trying to play on currently has an EVGA x58 MOBO, GTX660 video card, 6gb of ram, and i7 920 in it. When I run pcsx2 I can only get about 13fps while playing. What am I doing wrong?

Sponsored links

(10-27-2012, 01:37 AM)NoShaDow Wrote: What am I doing wrong?

well for starters, you dont post your pcsx2 settings and what game you are trying to play.
(10-27-2012, 01:42 AM)WarWeeny Wrote: well for starters, you dont post your pcsx2 settings and what game you are trying to play.

Doesn't it say specifically not to post about specific games?
EDIT: I misread what it was. Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and Need for Speed Underground 2.
I am running all default settings.
Big Grin 
Well, according to Newegg (since you did not tell us) the stock clock speed of the 920 is 2.66 GHz, which is a little lacking but definitely decent since it supports SSE 4.1.

What game are you trying to play? Did you make sure it was compatible?

EDIT:
Ninja'd
(10-27-2012, 01:49 AM)Alakazander Wrote: Well, according to Newegg (since you did not tell us) the stock clock speed of the 920 is 2.66 GHz, which is a little lacking but definitely decent since it supports SSE 4.1.

What game are you trying to play? Did you make sure it was compatible?

EDIT:
Ninja'd

It should turbo up to 2.78GHz when under a load but I am not quite sure it if has been. I have been thinking of OCing it but I want to check into it more first.
I believe they are compatible.