Problems with Ar Tonelico 2 Memory card
In Xenosaga ep 1, on the latest SVN, in Windows, at all of the save points, it says that exactly "Auto ejecting" and then reinserting. Two of the save points in that game kick you back to the bios and won't let you save. Hmmm.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(12-30-2013, 05:07 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: In Xenosaga ep 1, on the latest SVN, in Windows, at all of the save points, it says that exactly "Auto ejecting" and then reinserting. Two of the save points in that game kick you back to the bios and won't let you save. Hmmm.

I have pcsx2 566 and it don't do that.
I even turned off the auto eject memory cards for save states and it would still eject it.
566? Not 566. We are in the 5000s now. Typo?

The save points in question are in Shion's room on Woglinde and the main save point on the Elsa. Well they all make the message, but those ones send you back to the BIOS. It's a known bug too.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-30-2013, 05:27 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: 566? Not 566. We are in the 5000s now. Typo?

The save points in question are in Shion's room on Woglinde and the main save point on the Elsa. Well they all make the message, but those ones send you back to the BIOS. It's a known bug too.
Sorry 5766, that's for the heads up.
I have yet to play the game all the way since my ps2 stopped reading disk.
I am just going to back up Rift on crossover and the try Linux Mint 16 and see if it still does it.
I seriously just installed Ubuntu to test it out. I set it all up, and I am staring at my saves in the AT2 load screen right now. So it's definitely some weirdness on your end.

Didn't read anythings, but I would advice to run same version on both OS.
(12-30-2013, 06:02 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I seriously just installed Ubuntu to test it out. I set it all up, and I am staring at my saves in the AT2 load screen right now. So it's definitely some weirdness on your end.

Did you my card that I uploaded? I see that your using the pcsx2 that was compiled on October 27.
My was compiled on July 26 so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it.
I didn't try your card, and I'm getting ready for bed so not now but think:

My card works on both my linux and windows versions(I literally pointed PCSX2 to my mounted Windows partition PCSX2 folder for BIOS and memcards).

Your card works on my windows.

So it's a pretty safe bet your card would work on my linux.

And yeah I installed the latest PPA per the instructions, so it's the latest one available.
(12-30-2013, 09:20 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I didn't try your card, and I'm getting ready for bed so not now but think:

My card works on both my linux and windows versions(I literally pointed PCSX2 to my mounted Windows partition PCSX2 folder for BIOS and memcards).

Your card works on my windows.

So it's a pretty safe bet your card would work on my linux.

And yeah I installed the latest PPA per the instructions, so it's the latest one available.

Ok so I will going with an updated Linux then.
Thanks again.
FYI, I will update various PPA in coming days. But I need to finish a couple of things first Wink