Problems with Final Fantasy XII ZJS
The memory issue is caused by mixing mismatched memory sticks. Your mobo is setting the memory clocks based on SPD settings from the 2 x 1GB memory, the 2 x 2GB sticks can't handle these clocks so were causing stalls.

To find out the clocks on the 2 x 2GB sticks, remove the 2 x 1 GB sticks and replace with the 2 x 2GB, do a bios reset (or set memory to Read from SPD if available in your bios) then check in your bios what the clocks have been set to. This will be the optimal settings for these memory sticks, read from the SPD. (usually also printed somewhere on the stick).

Also check if your mobo and memory support XMP, if so, enable it. You may also need to tweek the voltage supplied if increasing the number of sticks installed.

Sponsored links

Yeah, i' using lilypad right now. it works very fine, it just don't vibrate =/ some of the options are grayed, so it may be the main reason, but why is grayed i don't know x.x
(09-06-2012, 08:53 PM)Agarol Wrote: Yeah, i' using lilypad right now. it works very fine, it just don't vibrate =/ some of the options are grayed, so it may be the main reason, but why is grayed i don't know x.x

pics or it didnt happen ;D

@scarlet, i already solved the problem and it has nothing to do what you said and what you tell him is wrong to begin with...
if you dont know hardware then dont give advice on guessing on options, not to sound rude or anything.
voltage tweak on new inserted ram is just bullsh*t lol. also has nothing to do with mismatched ram, the timings were just off because the newer ram probably had lower/tighter timings and the old ram couldnt cope with it.

and yet again lighting fast speed reaction time!
do i get bonus point for this? or else im just gonna wait for the lulz and keep him anxiously waiting for answers Tongue
@warWeeny: what you told him was correct, but for the reason I gave. A lot of mobo's don't provide enough voltage for fully populated memory slots, hence the the need to tweek voltage when adding memory. Sounds more like you are lacking in understanding of hardware, probably the first thing anyone who dabbles in hardware learns is to always add matched memory to avoid issues like these.
(09-06-2012, 09:41 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Sounds more like you are lacking in understanding of hardware, probably the first thing anyone who dabbles in hardware learns is to always add matched memory to avoid issues like these.

butt hurt much?

if you insert new ram no matter the gb difference if it is on the same speed (aka both are on 1066 mhz for example) then there is not really a problem. and mobo's that dont understand this are like 7 years and older, any asus/msi mobo out there does this by default.

i also told him that inserting 4gb with 2 gb isnt a smart move but it wouldnt hamper perfomance that much really.
Now now, no fighting please =) Let's be friends and help each other!

And here's the proof! u.u

[Image: fwfs5.jpg]
point proved - you qualified your statement by adding "if it is on the same speed" (getting closer to matched memory)

you think mixing 1.35v and 1.65v memory is a good thing?

symptoms of not enough voltage - random app crashes / BSODs
(09-06-2012, 10:17 PM)Agarol Wrote: Now now, no fighting please =) Let's be friends and help each other!

And here's the proof! u.u

[Image: fwfs5.jpg]

try updating to the latest version of the plug-in (look at the main website and downloads then choose svn and take one of the top builds there) just snatch the lilypad plugin from the directory folder from there and copy it to your own plugin folder (not sure if ''future'' plugin works on an older revision but you can atleast try no? Tongue) see if the problem persist.
I downloaded the 0.10.0 lilypad plugin from here, but it didn't worked =/
(09-07-2012, 02:58 AM)Agarol Wrote: I downloaded the 0.10.0 lilypad plugin from here, but it didn't worked =/

maybe download drivers of the controller?

if this doesnt help then i dont know what will :C