Problems with God Of War And SOTC
with the Pal version of God Of War 1,when I get to the Poseidon cutscene{when I get the first power} the game got Stuck.

with SOTC I'm having Overbright Problem
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1165/captureyjt.jpg
and lowring the bright Sitting not helping with this HDR.

Sponsored links

Error is probably the emulator, you can catch an earlier update, or report this bug!
See which version is your emulator!
CPU: Athlon 64 +5600 @ 2.8
GPU: ATI PCS 4670 512MB 128Bits (PowerColor)
RAM: 3600Gbs DDR 800
HD: 500Gbs Sata
OS2: Windows Vista Ultimate Serve Pack 2
(05-22-2009, 07:04 AM)Emulatong Wrote: with the Pal version of God Of War 1,when I get to the Poseidon cutscene{when I get the first power} the game got Stuck.

with SOTC I'm having Overbright Problem
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1165/captureyjt.jpg
and lowring the bright Sitting not helping with this HDR.

about your brightness problem, you gotta increase internal res in gsdx settings.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
With the brightness issue in SOTC, there are a couple of ways to fix/improve that.
The first is to increase the D3D Internal Res, it seems the higher you set that, the better. The best way to go is figure out how high you can set that without bringing the FPS to a crawl.
The second is to use a specific version of a plugin. This may depend on whether you're using DX10 or DX9 and whether your CPU can support SSE2, SSSE3 or SSE4.1, so if you give you information regarding what you can run, I may be able to tell you which plugin version is best.
(05-22-2009, 08:36 AM)Larfin_Man Wrote: The second is to use a specific version of a plugin. This may depend on whether you're using DX10 or DX9 and whether your CPU can support SSE2, SSSE3 or SSE4.1, so if you give you information regarding what you can run, I may be able to tell you which plugin version is best.

Which is the SoC "anti-overbright" plugin for DX9 ssse3 ?
How do you guys get past the part where you get your first power. My turns white and the nothing, me and my friend.
(05-22-2009, 12:47 PM)greyest Wrote: Which is the SoC "anti-overbright" plugin for DX9 ssse3 ?

I'm pretty sure the best for DX9 was GSdx 0.1.4

(05-22-2009, 03:00 PM)bucker Wrote: How do you guys get past the part where you get your first power. My turns white and the nothing, me and my friend.

What do you mean? You don't get new powers in this game. If you mean after you defeat a colossus and you get a short cutscene, then you may have a bad disc or disc image, or perhaps disabling the speedhacks may help.
I think he means powers/abilities in God of War.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Whoops, forgot it had two topics..
About your God of War problem, only way that i know of is playing NTSC version, but it has same white screen issue, just after you defeat Ares second time, There are some people who got past that, no idea how Tongue

Read this thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404.html
C2D E8400 @3,7Ghz
Radeon 4850
4Gb Ram
Windows 7