Problems with Lego Island Xtreme Stunts
Hello.
I'll get right too it. I just installed PCSX2 and tried to run Lego Island Xtreme Stunts, but like half of the screen got cut and removed to nowhere. I searched it up and found out that it might work if I installed GSdx v0.1.14. After that I did get the whole picture, but the screen was shaking. I noticed some settings concerning that but when I changed it it did not apply.

So my main problem now is: I cannot change any graphic properties settings with GSdx v0.1.14. No matter what I do it keeps resetting back to standard.

I really would like to play this game so I hope and thank anyone who takes their time to help me Smile

(i5-3550 @ 4.2 GHz, GeForce GTX 970, 16 GB RAM)

Sponsored links

(10-15-2014, 10:29 PM)st3nd3xin Wrote: Hello.
I'll get right too it. I just installed PCSX2 and tried to run Lego Island Xtreme Stunts, but like half of the screen got cut and removed to nowhere. I searched it up and found out that it might work if I installed GSdx v0.1.14. After that I did get the whole picture, but the screen was shaking. I noticed some settings concerning that but when I changed it it did not apply.

So my main problem now is: I cannot change any graphic properties settings with GSdx v0.1.14. No matter what I do it keeps resetting back to standard.

I really would like to play this game so I hope and thank anyone who takes their time to help me Smile

(i5-3550 @ 4.2 GHz, GeForce GTX 970, 16 GB RAM)

have you tried pressing F9?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
tried software mode ? (F9)
which pcsx2 version are you using ?
where did you install pcsx2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I installed it to the standard location (Program Files (x86))
I run PCSX2 version 1.2.1
I tried pressing F9 but it does nothing.
Install it somewhere outside of program files, like to just C:\PCSX2. Or try running as admin.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks! I ran it as admin and then it worked. I really wonder why i didn't think of that myself...
Well now it starts as it should, so now i only have 2 more problems to solve before i can play it right. Wish me good luck. (Lagg and repeating X-pressing)