Problems with "Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence"
(01-06-2013, 04:41 PM)RYANSUPERGENIUS1123 Wrote: And what kind of processor with the same brand works more perfect than this with way better speed?

You can consider some OC, 4GHz are quite easy to reach, and with decent dissipation even 4.3-4.4GHz.

If it's not enough or you don't want any OC you can consider un upgrade with an FX-6300 or even an FX-8350.

But first of all you should try some speedhack, especially the MTVU.

The last possibility is to completely change brand, buying an Intel Core i5, but it would require to buy also a new motherboard and reinstalling windows, so it requires more time and much more moneys...

Oh and your GPU is quite weak, probably in lots of games won't be able to go above 2x native resolution...
Ryzen 7 3800X | Noctua NH-D14| Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro| RX Vega 64| 2*8GB Patriot Viper 3733MHz C17@3733MHz C16| Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 970EVO 512GB NVMe| 4TB Hard Drive| Samsung C25FG7 + Samsung S24D300 + Samsung S24F250| NZXT Phantom 410| Enermax Revo'Xt 730W| Gigabyte M6900

Sponsored links

Is it alright to talk about Action Replays or GameSharks in this website? In case it is, well I'm having problems with this Action Replay. I selected the cheat codes, and then loaded Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence by using the disk swap feature, and selected OK on the Action Replay, I got this error:

Assertion Failure - PCSX2
..\..\FiFo.cpp(47) : assertion failed:
Function: ReadFIFO_VIF1
Thread: EE Core
Condition: vif1Regs.stat.FQC != 0

Stacktrace:
[00] 0x0026F223
[01] 0x001D59C0
[02] 0x003968F8
[03] 0x0008F99F
[04] 0x0008FE9A
[05] ptw32_throw
[06] endthreadex
[07] endthreadex
[08] BaseThreadInitThunk
[09] RtlInitializeExceptionChain
[10] RtlInitializeExceptionChain

Any solution to this problem?

Or if talking about cheat codes isn't allowed and considered piracy regardless of how legit certain products are that's made by Datel or other companies that make cheat code systems, then just say so, and I'll never mention cheat codes again. But I'm just advocating. That's all.
There's nothing wrong with cheats, you aren't stealing anything (apart from the design of the game Tongue), but any issues with cheats are merely down to opinion.

If the cheats are causing the game to crash however, they are probably incompatible or incorrectly coded for the emulator. I would suggest getting somebody to make a pnach cheat file for you or attempting to make one yourself, there are a few guides floating about in the faq's n such.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Oh cool. Well, my computer is too slow to find things at the moment, so can u please paste a link to the guide for that? Thanks in advance. My browser is lagging so bad right now, which might be because I have like over 1000 bookmarks on Chrome and like 500 gigabytes worth of movies I torrented on my 1.5 TB hard drive, and like 500 gigabytes worth of Steam games I bought (including "Valve Complete Pack" and "Garry's Mod" and "Mirror's Edge") and mods I installed (including "Black Mesa" and "Obsidian Conflict" and "FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod"). LOL
easy on the torrents mkay? that IS illegal Wink

I will find the link.

Edit here you go:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheating-the-easy-way

and this is the thread containing all the links you need, which is actually the sticky marked as "post your cheats here"

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here

(01-07-2013, 12:47 AM)RYANSUPERGENIUS1123 Wrote: Oh cool. Well, my computer is too slow to find things at the moment, so can u please paste a link to the guide for that? Thanks in advance. My browser is lagging so bad right now, which might be because I have like over 1000 bookmarks on Chrome and like 500 gigabytes worth of movies I torrented on my 1.5 TB hard drive, and like 500 gigabytes worth of Steam games I bought (including "Valve Complete Pack" and "Garry's Mod" and "Mirror's Edge") and mods I installed (including "Black Mesa" and "Obsidian Conflict" and "FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod"). LOL

Unless you running all those bookmarks and what not all at once, the browser lag has nothing to do with them.

These forums have been super slow for me since December and that if it even loads the page, then there a day or 2 where it works fine.

I know for fact the routers that lead up to the these forums are having massive packet lose. East coast usa here and this routers with massive packet lose are not on the us end even the forums ip server is having atlest 33% packet lose. at lest for me this is why these forums are super laggy or slow.
I guess it depends where you are. The servers are located in the UK, im on the other end of the UK and the forums are zippy as anything. I guess the transatlantic link is one busy mother Tongue

It's most probably a local problem on your end, if it was the whole east coast of USA we would have hundreds of people complaining, while now it's just you Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Alright, cool. Thanks, everyone. Laugh But have any of u played "Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence" on this emulator? Cuz besides slow cutscenes, when I pick up grenades and the sniper rifle and bug juice and other weapons and items, them don't appear in my item or weapons inventory when I either hold L2 or R2 or look at my backpack in the pause menu.
And for the "Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!" thread, are users allowed to put a post on it that asks for cheats for someone to provide? Like for example, suppose I post "Can someone please provide cheats for Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence?"

Are those kinds of posts allowed, as long as it's a cheat request and not spam? Or is it only for "providing" cheats?