Problems with PCSX2 on windows 10 Please Help!
Recently, I upgraded to windows 10(among the other millions), but am suffering from problems. Whenever I go to start Final Fantasy 12, the start up happens and works fine, so it shows the Playstation 2 logo and everything, but right after that, it says the .exe has stopped working, and windows is searching for a solution(but of course never finds it.) This same problem happens whenever I complete a mission in Dirge of Cerberus. I never had this problem on Windows 8. Does anyone have any fixes or solutions??

Sponsored links

Did you install the Visual C++ Redist 2013 x86? Update Directx? I honestly don't know if you even need to for 10, but it's what I'd recommend in other cases.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
i can tell you you do still need it for 10. Just do another reconfig for pcsx2 to reset everything and it should work fine.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Thankyou for replying! I did not have the C++ x86 downloaded, so I downloaded it, but it still does not work. I'm also running DirectX12. Do you have any other suggestions?
Did you reset your plugins and everything? Also did you try any other game besides dirge?
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

I also just reconfigured it, and overwritten everything, but it still does not seem to work! Is there anything else I can do? Thanks for the help though

Yes, I did, and here is the weird thing. Dirge doesn't run, nor does FF12, but FFX international runs perfectly.
Just reset all plugins, but it said "pcsx2-r5875. exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
Do you have any box with more information about the crash? If not, can you retrieve it with event viewer.

The crash code could point us in the right direction.

Edit: Also, did you update your GPU driver?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Alright, just got everything on event viewer.
Well the exception code is:

Quote:This issue occurs because of a race condition. When a thread tries to close the handle to an object that is being destroyed, the operation fails.

And it's in GSdx.

Try the latest GIT build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2 and also again make sure your GPU driver is up to date.

Additionally: What are your specs?