Problems with direct3d hardware.
Whenever I try to run a game with that, I get graphical glitches (Code Veronica X) or it just doesn't start (Manhunt 2). Software mode is enough to run Code Veronica well (60 FPS) but for Manhunt 2, it's just too slow (15 FPS) and it crashes in hardware mode (doesn't start up) even with speed hacks enabled. What can I do to fix this problem?

Specs:
E6600 OC'd to 2.9 GHz
2 GB RAM 800 MHz
8800 GTS 320MB

I am pretty new to this whole thing so please don't get mad or anything, I just need some help.

Sponsored links

where does it crash? Mellow
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-17-2009, 04:11 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: where does it crash? Mellow

Right after the black window from the emulator pops up, it just hangs there for a little bit and crashes. No picture, no sound.
(03-17-2009, 02:27 AM)Birkin Wrote: Whenever I try to run a game with that, I get graphical glitches (Code Veronica X) or it just doesn't start (Manhunt 2). Software mode is enough to run Code Veronica well (60 FPS) but for Manhunt 2, it's just too slow (15 FPS) and it crashes in hardware mode (doesn't start up) even with speed hacks enabled. What can I do to fix this problem?

Specs:
E6600 OC'd to 2.9 GHz
2 GB RAM 800 MHz
8800 GTS 320MB

I am pretty new to this whole thing so please don't get mad or anything, I just need some help.

Hahaha, are you getting the old "eyeball popping out of the character's head" effect? or the skull-teeth showing when a character speaks?

I've seen those way to many times..
Exactly...but that doesn't bother me anymore...I just want to play Manhunt 2 with 40-50 FPS like I've seen people with weaker PC's than mine have.