PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
If you are unsure whether or not a GUI translation/configuration guide needs to be updated, check the table here. It will list all information regarding existing PCSX2 translations and their status/version.

If you want to update/make a new translation for your language in the PCSX2 GUI;
  • Follow these guides here on using Poedit and translating the GUI. Keep in mind that machine translations are NOT permitted.

• Once you've done that, you need to submit your translation as a pull request on GitHub so that we can merge it into the project.

If you want to update/translate a PCSX2 configuration guide:
  • Apply in the thread below for the language that you'd like to translate.

• After you apply and get accepted, you will be made a translator and will have access to the respective language translation subforum ( see here ). There you will be able to create a new thread and attach your translated files!

• Follow this guide here on how to translate the PCSX2 configuration guide
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Here I come ...!!! I'm the first one for "Vietnamese Guide" ... I'm waiting for your answer ...!!!
Wink 
I'm here to apply for the Spanish version of the guide.SmileLaugh I'm gonna be waiting for your reply.HappyBiggrin
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
if still necessary I would translate into German
I want to apply the Portuguese(European) version of the guide. I will wait for your reply Smile
CPU: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz
Ram: 3,00GB
GPU: ATI Mobility Raedon HD 2400
Sorry Bositman if I ask another time this, but because Il Cartolaio hasn't completed his translation and I have done it time ago, can I be the Official Italian Translator?
(12-31-2008, 12:49 PM)mewster Wrote: Sorry Bositman if I ask another time this, but because Il Cartolaio hasn't completed his translation and I have done it time ago, can I be the Official Italian Translator?

Sorry but no.I do not and will not promote a system of rushing translators to finish their job or someone else gets it. So I prefer waiting some more and get a good translation,which will be made when the translators have time.

About the rest of the applications: I will update you guys for the final status of the translations at January 7.Thanks for applying
is there someone currently working on the spanish version UnsureMellow, cuz if there isn't then i'm still available Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
since playground is now officially supported and a bit harder to configure
why not make a alternative english guide for playground?
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
LuisR14: Nope,you can start working on it Wink
kabooz: It will be updated,in due time