PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
(08-08-2014, 11:50 AM)Bositman Wrote: Done, good job Smile

i would like to do translation for the language tamil{which is used by south india,srilanka,pakistan commonly.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

I would like to apply for an Indonesian translation.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
finished the tamil translation Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-09-2014, 08:26 AM)s.sakash Wrote: finished the tamil translation Smile

Nice job. Was looking at it just now, there's some broken [tags] in your guide though. In particular at the beginning of the post with the whole [list ] thing. It's shown as [ list] or [ list ], and [* ]. Also the URLs are tagged wrong as well. [url ] Random spaces in the tags~

Might want to fix those Tongue
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(11-09-2014, 08:59 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Nice job. Was looking at it just now, there's some broken [tags] in your guide though. In particular at the beginning of the post with the whole [list ] thing. It's shown as [ list] or [ list ], and [* ]. Also the URLs are tagged wrong as well. [url ] Random spaces in the tags~

Might want to fix those Tongue

will take a look.
edit: fixed them. thanks for saying it.
- Refraction
Is a german translator needed? The first time I looked here I saw that there are two active ones already... But I guess one is not really active anymore (after some years of inactivity) and rama is probably better doing something else than translating.

So if there is interest I can do it.
(11-09-2014, 03:47 PM)willkuer Wrote: Is a german translator needed? The first time I looked here I saw that there are two active ones already... But I guess one is not really active anymore (after some years of inactivity) and rama is probably better doing something else than translating.

So if there is interest I can do it.

it' better to pm bositman since, he doesn't see this thread often Smile
- Refraction
Hi, I'd be glad to translate the guide into Italian, I've already contacted IL CARTOLAiO but I see in the table he's inactive.

Why nobody has still translate the guide for the latest version, 1.2.1? I mean every language, not only Italian, obviously.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."
- Bob Marley

"Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to. Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, in the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you."
- Bob Dylan
(02-01-2015, 06:05 PM)Matteo Wrote: Hi, I'd be glad to translate the guide into Italian, I've already contacted IL CARTOLAiO but I see in the table he's inactive.

Why nobody has still translate the guide for the latest version, 1.2.1? I mean every language, not only Italian, obviously.

Sure, you can go ahead. We have French, Hungarian and Spanish in 1.2.1 Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Looks like IL CARTOLAiO had it ready and posted it already. Thanks for offering though Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]