Program nt responding
Did this start after you put the new drivers on? If so i would suggest doing a system restore back to before you put the drivers on as they are obviously causing a problem. Intel graphics cards are very touch and go if they will work with the emulator.

What happened to the Geforce GTX 650 in your sig?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Sir gtx 650 working great ....but i put them out because i think maybe they cause the problem but my intel hd cause the same problem so i plug in back my gtx 650..
can you try opening a command prompt and typing

sfc /scannow

see if that reports any violations? also try doing a full malware scan with malwarebytes, it may not come back with anything but im just covering all bases here.

Ok sir i will give them a try and then tell u what happen..........
Sfc/scannow shows 'windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
details are included in tie cbs.log windir/logs/cbs/cbs.log' ...now sir that thing they show...
Ok now reboot and try it again.

Did you do a malware scan?

Edit: oh unable to fix... that might be a reinstall windows job then....

Do a malware scan then try sfc scan again. Make sure you run command prompt as administrator too

Yes sir i do no malware found ......
Then make sure you run command prompt as administrator (from the right click menu) then try the sfc scan again, if it still doesn't fix it, im afraid it's time to back up your files and reinstall windows

sir When i start any game they are run now but after some second same thing happen again ...sir there are also one thing i forgot to mention that when i open video plugin they only show directx 9 and 11 they nt show dx10....
I think i have to reinstall window ...