06-11-2014, 11:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2014, 01:22 AM by werewolfy.)
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @ 3.40GHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 2048MB
RAM : 8GB DDR3
Build Description: PCSX2 1.3.0 (5932) - Windows
If other please specify: Also done some testing with PCSX2 1.2.1 (5875) and PCSX2 1.3.0 (5920) : same results.
BIOS Used: Europe v01.60(04/10/2001) Console
EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop
Speedhacks Used: MTVU, mVU Flag, INTC Spin Detection, Wait Loop Detection
Gamefixes Used: None
Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): completed-game
Comments: Runs at 60 FPS (60Hz) on both software and hardware rendering (1260x2688). It can be played in hardware mode if you switch to software mode sometimes (see below)
- Black lines on some textures and ghost faces when you use upscaling. To avoid that, use a resolution of 1260x****.
- Some ghosts are invisible. Fix in software mode or switch from HW to SW and back to HW (with F9) for a temporary fix each time it happens.
- Sometimes it's impossible to target and kill a ghost. Fix in software mode or switch from HW to SW and back to HW (with F9) for a temporary fix each time it happens. Some people said to use revision 2842 that doesn't have this issue even in hardware mode. It's a bad idea to my opinion, the ghosts are invisible and it's a really buggy version.
- Some lines at the bottom of the screen during FMV and sometimes during gameplay (very minor). Fix in software mode.
- Lens flare effect on your flashlight is missing in some areas. Fix in software mode or switch from HW to SW and back to HW (with F9) for a temporary fix each time it happens.
- Small texture/lighting glitch on the door to the buddha statues. Fix in software mode.
- Negative FMW when you pick up the four stones aren't shown properly. Fix in software mode.
- During the last battle the grame freeze when you enter finder mode. The solution is to run around the final boss and enter finder mode facing the gate, not the path leading there.