Proper way to burn the CD??
I need to know exactly how to burn the Dumping program to CD so that my PS2 will read it properly. Ive never done this before. For the record, i have Cyberlink Power2Go burning software. PLease help me.

Sponsored links

which dumping program?

Here are some basic tips
1. Have a modchip
2. copy everything inside the main folder that holds the elf and system.xxx to CD
3. Burn baby burn!
4. If it's a iso just burn using a isoburner
afaik it's not allowed to encourage the use of mod-chips on this forum, due to their questionable legal status. and i think the op refers to the bios dumping tool.

@the op: i think the easiest method is to get the pre made iso of the dumping tool and burn it with imgburn to a cd-r or cd-rw
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
whiteclad57 Wrote:which dumping program?

Here are some basic tips
1. Have a modchip
2. copy everything inside the main folder that holds the elf and system.xxx to CD
3. Burn baby burn!
4. If it's a iso just burn using a isoburner
(08-11-2009, 01:52 PM)zero29 Wrote: afaik it's not allowed to encourage the use of mod-chips on this forum, due to their questionable legal status. and i think the op refers to the bios dumping tool.

@the op: i think the easiest method is to get the pre made iso of the dumping tool and burn it with imgburn to a cd-r or cd-rw

Thanks guys. ill let you know how it turned out.