Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prototype 2 a crazy release date
i was pretty excited today and i was going to go and purchase it

but since the release were only few days ago i said lets make sure it was released Laugh

and the PS3 and 360 release is 24 April while the PC date is 30 July !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OhmyOhmyOhmyOhmyOhmyOhmyOhmyOhmyOhmy

what the devs are doing chopping potatoes 3 month difference from console to PC not to mention the 3 years after the first part Angry Angry Angry

i am so mad !!!!!

Sponsored links

Fuc* them indeed! But i'm so mutch angry.

THEY'RE JUST FUC*ING TOSSING AWAY MONTHS FOR PC GAME RELEASE DATES!
EVERY GAME IS BEING PUSHED!

Why the hell would you push the release date? AND WHY ONLY FOR PC????

Sorry for bad words but i'm just so angry with the developers. Poor performance indeed and shame on them.

[Image: tacticalfacepalminline.jpg]
[Image: 40003567.jpg]
It's probably due to piracy concerns. I think it's kind of funny... They know it'll be cracked day one, maybe they think by delaying it they'll force some impatient pirates to buy the console ver lol
They anonce it about mounth ago.
(04-28-2012, 04:41 PM)synce Wrote: It's probably due to piracy concerns. I think it's kind of funny... They know it'll be cracked day one, maybe they think by delaying it they'll force some impatient pirates to buy the console ver lol

Pirating the console version isn't rocket science.
(04-28-2012, 05:42 PM)captainquark Wrote: Pirating the console version isn't rocket science.

But it isn't so simple as copy paste.
(04-28-2012, 04:41 PM)synce Wrote: It's probably due to piracy concerns. I think it's kind of funny... They know it'll be cracked day one, maybe they think by delaying it they'll force some impatient pirates to buy the console ver lol

the game will get pirated after hours of release even if they code a firewall for it Tongue

OR they need more time to work on the PC version, like Microsoft for Fable 3. In the end, the Fable 3's PC version was crippling slow due to "console code" not being optimised for the PC. But they had to release after so much yelling from the fans. Maybe something similar is happening with Prototype too.
(04-29-2012, 06:43 AM)Coornio Wrote: OR they need more time to work on the PC version, like Microsoft for Fable 3. In the end, the Fable 3's PC version was crippling slow due to "console code" not being optimised for the PC. But they had to release after so much yelling from the fans. Maybe something similar is happening with Prototype too.

Default release for Fable 3 ran fine on my old 4 year old rig.

So no idea about you.
Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHZ, 8GB RAM 1866MHZ, 1080 GTX Strix, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD +  2 1TB HDDs.) Windows 7 64-bit Professional
it's none of those i believe, M$ may have payed the devs to launch the game for 360 earlier then the PC and Sony may have followed suit, this could be an attempt to increase declining console sales which really flopped Jan/Feb (they just won't accept that this gen of consoles is almost dead) people will want to play that game now and may buy a console to play it+^_^+ why do you think the 360 gets all the CoD maps 1st?

EDIT; ooo look who the PUBLISHER is? Activision pushes back release of games and DLC all the time at M$ request+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.