Ps2 Controller
I want to use the ps2 controller on pcsx2 and i have the proper usb converter (xpad, purchased to play fifa 2010). How i use it on pcsx2? I tried even with the xpad 0.1.0 plugin but still no luck.
What are the steps to use the ps2 controller?

Sponsored links

Is it being recognized in windows? If so, use Lilypad and just assign buttons to Pad1 in the configuration screen
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-30-2012, 08:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: Is it being recognized in windows? If so, use Lilypad and just assign buttons to Pad1 in the configuration screen
Yes it is recognized (i used it for FIFA games on PC). Tried Lilypad but i can't assign the buttons (or maybe don't know how to).
Ok i resolved the problem, only it was difficult to bind key correctly. Now it works, thanks.
[I want to use the ps2 controller on pcsx2 but i dont know how. pls help

I want to use the joystick pls tell me full steps to use it.

I want to use the joystick pls tell me full steps to use it.
Configure the pad plugin and go to the Pad1 tab. Then assign buttons, you don't need steps just use your brain a little.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Im trying to map my dpad using a ps2 controller but it reads it as an analog stick. i dont know how to fix this. someone please help!
did you install the scp drivers?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Make a fresh thread, This one very old.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD