Ps2 Controller Joystick Problem on Win7 64bit
I've bought a ps2 to usb adapter to use, and I've managed to bind all but the two joysticks. Specifically, I bought this adapter. I've tried using both of my dualshock 2 controllers but both produce the same results. The adapter installed its own drivers when I got it, but when viewing the driver settings I am able to get feedback from all but the joysticks. Ruling out L3/R3 and joystick movement.

I've spent the past couple hours looking around online but haven't been able to come across any fixes. Any help with this problem is greatly appreciated.

I'll attach some images of my driver window, not sure if they'll be of any help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

analog button?
Haha, oh wow. I'm an idiot. I guess that's what happens when I've not touched a ps2 in ages. I must've pressed down that button when I had it before getting to the menu. Thanks. I always wondered what was the point of that button when playing with GTA and games of the like years ago.
Remember to turn on analog when configuring Lilypad or you'll get unexpected result.
(08-08-2012, 06:00 AM)Livy Wrote: Remember to turn on analog when configuring Lilypad or you'll get unexpected result.

I have problem with d-pad, L3 and R3...
Tried everything, but nothing happens.
Pls help