Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ps3 Emulator
[Image: pcsx3emu.jpg]

PsyMan /join #pcsx3private shadowpcsx1337
PsyMan too bad only a selected few can run ff xiii on it now
PsyMan Tongue2
PsyMan it's true the game runs at 100 fps if you downsample the movie
PsyMan the linear nature of ffxiii was fishy and after drk||razi reversed engineered it a bit he found out that the whole game was a predefined set of FMVs
PsyMan thus, any pc can hle it
PsyMan but for slow ones you have to downsample the movies

For the lulz
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |

Sponsored links

April fool's day has not come yet Smile
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
(12-27-2009, 10:29 PM)yunsabit Wrote: PsyMan the linear nature of ffxiii was fishy and after drk||razi reversed engineered it a bit he found out that the whole game was a predefined set of FMVs

I don't know if it's true but the game really looks that way(fmv's and depending of your actions different fmv's are loaded)
What the...
why in the hell they're hiding it ;<
Community should know!
That thing again Tongue2
(12-27-2009, 11:24 PM)rama Wrote: That thing again Tongue2

It was time to get that into here;p
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
am i being trolled here? Tongue
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
nicely done
and @vsub that many FMVs wouldn't work cause they would eat up crazy much space
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Just so you know, the Ps3 version of FF13 is 37GB (And the 360 version will be heavily compressed to 3 DVD's (doublelayer). So it might work ;p

Tho, haven't played it yet and pry won't do it til end of next year ;p
(12-28-2009, 12:58 PM)yunsabit Wrote: Just so you know, the Ps3 version of FF13 is 37GB (And the 360 version will be heavily compressed to 3 DVD's (doublelayer). So it might work ;p

Tho, haven't played it yet and pry won't do it til end of next year ;p

Inglourious Basterds (great movie btw) clocks in at ~32GB @ 2.5 hrs, so even assuming a 5:1 compression ratio that only gives at most 12.5 hrs of gameplay. Far far too short for a REAL FF game Glare

In fact, I think 12hrs is the fastest I've ever beaten a FF game. FFIX required you to make it to the last boss within 12 hours to get one of the character's ultimate weapons, and to pull that off you needed to skip absolutely every non-essential piece of gameplay. Completely not worth it, but seeing that save file with a completion time of 11:55 is the real reward.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi