Ps4 Controller best Software for windows 10
Sad 
Hi i know which one is the best software to use ps4 controller on windows 10, cuse i try ds4 windows, but the controlle doesn't charger at all, i have to charge on ps4 and use on pc, there's anyone that can help with that? or know any software that actually work and charge the controller? ty.

Sponsored links

(04-27-2016, 11:59 PM)kugantv Wrote: Hi i know which one is the best software to use ps4 controller on windows 10, cuse i try ds4 windows, but the controlle doesn't charger at all, i have to charge on ps4 and use on pc, there's anyone that can help with that? or know any software that actually work and charge the controller? ty.

Controller charging has absolutely nothing at all to do with software no matter whose version you use, if you  controller isn't charging on PC than odds are you are plugging it into a USB bus that does not supply enough power.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(04-27-2016, 11:59 PM)kugantv Wrote: Hi i know which one is the best software to use ps4 controller on windows 10, cuse i try ds4 windows, but the controlle doesn't charger at all, i have to charge on ps4 and use on pc, there's anyone that can help with that? or know any software that actually work and charge the controller? ty.
Is your USB on board (coming directly from the PC motherboard) or from a PCI add-in card?  If it's from an add-in card, it may require your PC's power supply to be connected to the card in order to output the power you need for charging the controller.