Ps4 controller not working all of a sudden
I tried making my 2nd controller a ps4 controller when i first had pcxs2 and it worked just fine with default settings but now all of a sudden it won't work whenever i press a button for configuration the only thing i changed before it started to not work anymore was simply nothing except update to windows 10, but for like 3 days after i updated it worked just fine until today.

Side note: Why did i get a 33% warning level? Because i mentioned i got an iso off of a online website (that isin't the pirate bay.) because i owned the game but i no longer have the disc as it did not work? Did i get a warning level because i didin't wanna pay and wait for a product i already paid for and had?

Sponsored links

(06-23-2017, 11:05 AM)AceHiero Wrote: I tried making my 2nd controller a ps4 controller when i first had pcxs2 and it worked just fine with default settings but now all of a sudden it won't work whenever i press a button for configuration the only thing i changed before it started to not work anymore was simply nothing except update to windows 10, but for like 3 days after i updated it worked just fine until today.

Side note: Why did i get a 33% warning level? Because i mentioned i got an iso off of a online website (that isin't the pirate bay.) because i owned the game but i no longer have the disc as it did not work? Did i get a warning level because i didin't wanna pay and wait for a product i already paid for and had?
If you don't own the disc anymore, you lost the right to use it as an iso.
As simple as this.

Side note : moved to off topic since it isn't related to pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-23-2017, 11:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: If you don't own the disc anymore, you lost the right to use it as an iso.
As simple as this.

Mad my game doesn't work but this does help  Laugh

Side Note: Guys, GET DOWN! Shots fired.  Laugh
(06-23-2017, 11:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: If you don't own the disc anymore, you lost the right to use it as an iso.
As simple as this.

Do you have any idea how i could fix this ps4 controller problem?
Nope. I don't have any DS4 controller and this isn't pcsx2 related.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go