Psx2 Lan Multiplayer - Tales Of Abyss (Hamachi)
Please Join My Hamachi If Want TO Play Pxs2 Multiplayer With Me Or Others Through Hamachi, I Will Show Links On How To Set-Up An Netplay For 2 Players, Looking For Someone To Play Tales Of Abyss With Or Psx1 Tales Of Eternia

Hamachi Id: "Tales Of Multiplayer - 1" Password: "123" I Also Have Extra Rooms If Full, I Am Very Active Most Of The Time. Thanks

Sponsored links

(02-17-2016, 02:22 AM)Gravi Reid Wrote: Please Join My Hamachi If Want TO Play Pxs2 Multiplayer With Me Or Others Through Hamachi, I Will Show Links On How To Set-Up An Netplay For 2 Players, Looking For Someone To Play Tales Of Abyss With Or Psx1 Tales Of Eternia

Hamachi Id: "Tales Of Multiplayer - 1" Password: "123" I Also Have Extra Rooms If Full, I Am Very Active Most Of The Time. Thanks

I don't think Tales of Abyss even got a LAN mode.
There's multiplayer support, but I have no idea how it would work via Hamachi. Unless you can make a player specifically connect to 'Controller 2', to control that character when it's set to 'Manual' in the Artes menu. But even then you'd only be able to play together during the battles really. Story related stuff and walking through dungeons/overworld/towns is all done with P1.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
that won't work with hamachi.
It only worked with a second controller on the same console
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I Think, Maybe It Can Connect Like Dolphin Emulator Netplay(Connect Both Players IP Addresses) Its Possible TO Play LOZ Four Swords If Followed An Guide With VBA+Dolphin(Not That Complicated) I Have An Special Build For Psx2 Emulator That Supports Netplay
(02-18-2016, 12:56 AM)Gravi Reid Wrote: I Think, Maybe It Can Connect Like Dolphin Emulator Netplay(Connect Both Players IP Addresses) Its Possible TO Play LOZ Four Swords If Followed An Guide With VBA+Dolphin(Not That Complicated) I Have An Special Build For Psx2 Emulator That Supports Netplay

That build you have is VERY old and also unofficial and unsupported. The guy that was working on it dropped it because of how impossible it was.

There is no way to do this with PCSX2. Not now, anyway.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
okay thanks for the information, can close this thread? i dont think it will work if its unsupported anymore >.> (All That Time Advertising My Hamachi On Youtube Videos...)