Resolved: [Bug Report]DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 [NTSC]&[PAL]
# PCSX2 version: Official v1.2.1 r5875 and v1.3.1-58-g5ed3f5f
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults, no speed hacks, no game fixes, and almost every combination too.
# Plugins used:
GSdx 0.1.16 [MSVC 16,AVX] hardware (also tried software),dx11 (also tried dx9),:1920x1080(also tried native resolution) every other GSdx option on and tried all off too, and almost every combination between.
SPU2-X r5830 2.0.0
CdvdGigaherz (0ll) 0.9.0
LilyPad 0.11.0
-Advanced OptionsLaughefault
SYSTEM SPECS

Sistema operativo Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Versión 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Compilación 7601
Fabricante del sistema Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Modelo del sistema P67-DS3-B3
Tipo de sistema PC basado en x64
Procesador Intel® Core™ i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 procesadores principales, 4 procesadores lógicos
Memoria física instalada (RAM) 8,00 GB
Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 790

# Description: buggy landscape/ground with flashing flikering stripes and poligons especially when flying, varies in intensity from stage to stage:

https://gfycat.com/AdorableInsistentGoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vr7rXBEI8A&hd=1
At 0:12 you can see it. And at 0:29 it's even more apparent.

Reference general discussion thread:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DB-Budoka...und?page=2

Sponsored links

did you manage to reproduce this issue in software mode ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
You should read more carefully.
Quote:GSdx 0.1.16 [MSVC 16,AVX] hardware (also tried software)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-09-2015, 12:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: You should read more carefully.

The problem with software mode is that native resolution is so low that its hard to see, but if you pay attention the bug is still there.
@Bositman
yeah, I completely overlooked that.

@Beni
could you try giving OpenGL(Hardware mode & Software mode) a shot.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-09-2015, 01:13 PM)ssakash Wrote: @Bositman
yeah, I completely overlooked that.

@Beni
could you try giving OpenGL(Hardware mode & Software mode) a shot.

ok, i tried OpenGL software, hardware and ZeroGS plugin, The bug is present every time.
Then, it's probably a valid GSDX bug. Smile ( the devs will take a look into it)
- Refraction
If it's present in ZeroGS, it is NOT a GSdx bug. It's more likely a core bug.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-09-2015, 01:27 PM)Beni Wrote: ok, i tried OpenGL software, hardware and ZeroGS plugin, The bug is present every time.

@Beni
  • providing a GS dump of the flickering issue could help on debugging the problems.

I don't have the game at my possession right now, if anyone else could provide the GS dump then, it would help a lot.
- Refraction
I'll get a GS dump later when I get some time. I gotta leave now to get some groceries and then training. :C
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)