Q | Revision 5677
Hey guys Smile
I want to ask you if there's any different between r5491 (the revision that I'm using now) to r5677 (the new one)?
Any speed ups? Better graphic? Better utilization of 4-core?

Thanks guys !

Sponsored links

The best you can do is read the revision changelog really.
Yea but every revision have a change log..
so i'll start reading the change log of every on of them?

iI'm just asking if there's any improve from my revision to the updated one, speed and stuff.. Smile
So you want someone else to do it for you? Tongue There isn't any other way than reading all changelogs.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Or you might perhaps wait till next release version of pcsx2 comes out. I promise it will be a better, updated one Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(06-23-2013, 01:03 PM)Bositman Wrote: So you want someone else to do it for you? Tongue There isn't any other way than reading all changelogs.

No, actually i meant if someone had a reversion +- like me and now have the new one, if he sees any improvement Smile

(06-23-2013, 01:10 PM)recoder Wrote: Or you might perhaps wait till next release version of pcsx2 comes out. I promise it will be a better, updated one Tongue2

Do you know when will be update?

Thanks guys
(06-23-2013, 01:24 PM)DarkWolf Wrote: No, actually i meant if someone had a reversion +- like me and now have the new one, if he sees any improvement Smile
Since it's mostly game dependant, it'll be hard to tell.
Quote:Do you know when will be update?

Thanks guys

According to the forum rules, simple answer : when it's done.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-23-2013, 01:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Since it's mostly game dependant, it'll be hard to tell.

According to the forum rules, simple answer : when it's done.

Oh ok...
Thanks for helping me guys, I think i'll download it and configure every thing again lol.. anyway, thanks guys.
If you choose the default place for configuration files to be at My Documents or some common place (for all pcsx2 revisions you use), then perhaps you need to re-configure each pcsx2 revision.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]