Q2 2016 progress report
(06-21-2016, 07:43 AM)xeno Wrote: I would be glad to help anyway I can.
I use Zorin os 64-bit, Nvidia.
I have noticed before, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but when I turn on MTVU I lose at least 5fps on linux but in Windows 10 I gain at least 5fps.

Is it the same for all games ? Did you compare with openGL on Windows?

Sponsored links

Yeah, I'd love to pitch in.

I'll try to lurk around more.

|| Amd FX-8530 || Nvidia 970 GTX || Ubuntu 16.04 LTS || Kernel 4.4.0-21 || Unity Desktop Environment ||
Do I post bug reports for the Windows version here in this thread?
CPU: i7 4790K  GPU: MSI GTX980
RAM: 16 GB DDR4  OS: Windows 7 64-bit
(06-21-2016, 08:52 PM)joques Wrote: Do I post bug reports for the Windows version here in this thread?
No. Bug reports can be posted in the bug reporting forum. Be sure to follow the guidelines from the sticky thread "Read first: How to use this forum, read BEFORE posting".

If you're not sure whether it's a bug or just a wrong setting, make a thread in the general discussion/support forums first.
^ This
If the bug is confirmed, then it can be pushed to github by one of us.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Ok. Just experienced massive slowdown in a cutscene in SMT: Nocturne. Will investigate further and post in the appropriate place.
CPU: i7 4790K  GPU: MSI GTX980
RAM: 16 GB DDR4  OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Nice progress! any specific games needs to be tested? and which features?
(06-21-2016, 06:41 PM)gregory Wrote: Is it the same for all games ? Did you compare with openGL on Windows?

Ok correction, I just checked it and was off in windows.
I remember that it hasn't been working for me for few years but I thought it might have been my cpu causing it, do I create a bug report for it?
Btw my specs are Amd 8320, gts 650 ti, 8gb of ram.
Hi. I'd like to help the project! I'm a linux user, I know Italian, English and C, but unlucky I haven't a graphic card that support Pixel Shader v2 so I can't run PCSX2. Can I help equally in some way?
(06-23-2016, 03:50 PM)TronFourtyTwo Wrote: Hi. I'd like to help the project! I'm a linux user, I know Italian, English and C, but unlucky I haven't a graphic card that support Pixel Shader v2 so I can't run PCSX2. Can I help equally in some way?

Huh Are you telling me your computer is about 13 years old?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]