Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
QUESTION: Dumping Model & Textures from a game
Hey everyone, my first post here. I've been using PCSX2 for a while, I checked here a few times to get it hooked up, and I have it working okay. My question is, is there a way I can dump (rip) Models and (or) textures from the games? I know this feature was in the gamecube emulator "Dolphin" which implemented texture ripping. I am in no need of dumping BIOS, but I would like to dump some of the models and textures from the games. Is there a tool I can use to do this, or is this planned for a later release(or never even though of Tongue)?

EDIT: MAY I ask why this was moved? Was this thread not even READ? It was a question pertaining to PCSX2.

Sponsored links

(01-29-2009, 05:26 PM)link1438 Wrote: EDIT: MAY I ask why this was moved? Was this thread not even READ? It was a question pertaining to PCSX2.

well it was obviously moved bcuz it actually doesn't talk about pcsx2 or any bugs about pcsx2, that's why it was probably moved Closedeyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
It was moved because you put it in the site feedback and questions.....
It's not planned because it's illegal... unless for personal use. The devs could get their asses sued (i.e: Square-Enix seems to like suing people Tongue2).