Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
Anyone have a clue on how to put the settings for Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero to detect a Logitech DFGT? I've tried various stuff, can't get it to work.

Sponsored links

(12-24-2016, 06:30 AM)refraction Wrote: Hey I dunno if you're still watching this thread, but the mass storage is broken in the most recent build. It says it cannot open the .img file (even your blank example one). I managed to find an older version in this thread that worked, but it would be cool if it was fixed in the new one Smile

I seem to have missed the notification email. But doh, need to deal with the wchar_t vs char_t vs windows vs linux thing, argh. Might be fixed now Tongue
How can I compile this for linux? I got as far as using cmake with the toolchain provided but it produces a bunch of errors and I don't really know what I'm doing lol.

Also are you planning on adding USB Mouse and Keyboard support any time? It'd be nice not to have to switch over to Windows to use the nuvee plugin for that.
Can you upload error messages somewhere? Should only need GTK+-2.0 libs for configuration dialogs, that are probably needed by wxWidgets anyway and pulseaudio libs, which you can disable from building. edit: And basic install of gcc and linux headers Tongue
I built it with sudo this time and it seemed to work, but there's nothing built?

http://pastebin.com/KS40Wxv4

I have no idea how cmake works Tongue2
Some or all of the gtk libraries were not found.

Well, it says right there Laugh What distro you got?

Don't use sudo to build, no need. You also have to install manually for now. Like
Code:
sudo cp libUSBqemu-wheel.so /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pcsx2 #or /usr/lib32/pcsx2
probably.

Edit: I guess mint?
Code:
apt install libgtk2.0-dev:i386
probably
Yeah I just realized that, sorry.
I've got Linux Mint 18.1, I installed libgtk2.0-dev and gtk2.0 via apt-get and get the same errors.
Sorry, I'm brainfarting a little here, that install 64bit version, you need 32bit Laugh
Haven't used dpkg/apt based distros in a while so google before Tongue

Code:
dpkg --add-architecture i386 #maybe needed maybe not
apt install libgtk2.0-dev:i386 #uh, this seems to want to remove 64bit libs
Humble Bundle help.

Edit: Though cmake seemed to detect a C/C++ compiler, you might need to install gcc-multilib/g++-multilib to compile 32bit on 64bit OS, if that is the correct package name for Ubuntu derived distros. But I'll try to remember to test tomorrow, got crap DL speeds at home.
Installing libgtk2.0-dev:i386 alongside the 64bit libgtk2.0-dev results in dependency errors and replacing it with libgtk2.0-dev:i386 results in the same build errors, so I guess I'll try and build it on a 32bit Ubuntu or something.

edit: specifying
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES("/usr/include/gtk-2.0")
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES("/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include")

in cmakelists still refuses to find the libraries, even with both the 32 and 64 bit versions of gtk2 installed, so I have no idea how to build this. Can you compile a statically linked version please?
Ok, managed to finish downloading Mint. I'd say try to build in a bootstrapped chroot or in virtual machines for safety. 32bit packages uninstall some 64bit packages that may break some functionality probably. I updated README.md, I think I got most stuff written down there.

Edit: debootstrap zesty
Code:
sudo apt-get install debootstrap schroot
sudo debootstrap --arch=i386 zesty  ~/zesty-i386