Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
I'm trying to wrap my head around how to best do a usb passthrough device. Bulk/interrupt devices like usb drives and controllers might work already but it is a pain getting windows to play ball. Let me get you a test build some time this week.

Sponsored links

Ok, this is probably all kinds of broken, but...

1. Make system restore point in case of utter systems failure Tongue
  2. Install UsbDK driver (get x64 version if you have 64bit Windows)
  3. Get USB-PT test and read the txt file
This is working otherwise nicely in GT4 with a G27 but I couldn't get the steering wheel rotation to work right. It goes to the left a bit but not at all to the right. This was with raw input. Then I tried setting up Dinput and setting "steer left" kinda works when I fiddle with the linearity, offset and deadzone, but steer right doesnt, it needs to be turned half a turn right before it even starts to move the test thing.
DInput is weird, it has two axis for steering, left and right. If it goes to left a bit etc it should be fixable by calibrating from windows, afaik. Do full turns few times, maybe it fixes itself.
Ok I got it to work by unplugging and replugging the wheel but the buttons are all wrong in the game with DInput, with raw input everything works now except for the FFB acting weirdly. It sometimes feels normal and sometimes just rattles around when driving straight on a smooth road.
> the buttons are all wrong in the game with DInput,

In what way?
(06-04-2017, 07:03 PM)jackun Wrote: > the buttons are all wrong in the game with DInput,

In what way?

It doesn't detect the d pad, L1, L3, R1, R3, select or start buttons and the buttons I selected for L2 and R2 move the menu selection left and right.

But while trying to get this to work, I now somehow managed to do something weird to my G27, it can't calibrate itself anymore when connecting it. It does the turning full right then left but doesn't center and stays there blinking the power light. Did my wheel just happen to break just now or did all this fiddling around with it do something odd? The pedals and buttons seem to still work when I look at game controller options in the Windows control panel.
Uh, seems something's messed up over your side. Googling suggests doing cold reboot to PC.
But check that you have this version installed.
(06-04-2017, 07:33 PM)jackun Wrote: Uh, seems something's messed up over your side. Googling suggests doing cold reboot to PC.
But check that you have this version installed.

Yeaaah... it looks like the optical encoder of the wheel might have cracked just now by coincidence. Gonna have to open the wheel up and if it is broken, I'll get a brass replacement part.

I'll try this again later if I get the wheel fixed.
hi,
I just wonder will you be able to add YAMAHA USB-MIDI device supported in this plugin, the device is called UX-16, for adding electric drums support for selected komani drum mania games.

Games that support the device are listed below, Thanks in advance

Games that support the adapter are
Guitar Freaks V & Drummania V
Guitar Freaks V2 & Drummania V2
Guitar Freaks V3 & Drummania V3
Guitar Freaks 4thMIX & Drummania 3rdMIX
Guitar Freaks & Drummania MASTERPIECE SILVER
Guitar Freaks & Drummania MASTERPIECE GOLD

This is the device,

https://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical_...index.html

and this page is for its windows drivers
https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/musica...loads.html